You can’t move for infographics. They’re everywhere. No surprise when graphical representation makes complex messages simpler to put across as well as adding spice, making them easy to digest, and adding vital colour and verve to the too-often dull process of absorbing information.
Some are fantastic, others are a bit crap. But I love this one, created by a bunch of nice people who regularly read this blog. It’s all about content marketing, an excellent parallax scrolling site that’s beautifully written, professionally conceived, good-looking and a pleasure to explore.
Content marketing infographic 2013
Want to know what’s what in 2013 for content marketers? Mandloys have split the information into sensible chunks, covering all this good stuff:
- What is content marketing?
- Historical examples – I particularly like this bit because, unlike most digital marketers, they’re clearly aware that content marketing isn’t a new thing. It has been around a long, long time under various guises
- Interesting facts and stats
- The content lifecycle
- Measuring the effectiveness of content marketing
- Mistakes to avoid
- 2013 content creation trends
Fancy a look? Here’s a link to Content Marketing Essentials 2013. Enjoy!