If you’ve haven’t heard of Drayton Bird, I’d wager he knows more about direct marketing than almost anyone on the planet.
But unlike many, he talks common sense.
No pretentious nonsense, no blowing smoke up your ass. Just creative, inspirational, hard working direct marketing advice that actually does what it says on the tin.
- You can stop the emails any time – there’s no catch
- Each idea costs very little, often nothing at all, to carry out
- Every idea has been proved to improve response %, sales conversion rates (or both) some time over the last two years
- He never sells or rents his lists so you’re safe handing over your contact details
- Just type in your email address and first name and you’re there
I wholeheartedly recommend Drayton’s direct marketing tips to anyone and everyone who wants to make a success of direct response marketing, online or offline.
Here’s a link to a landing page where you can sign up for 51 direct marketing ideas. Free. No strings attached. Enjoy!