A freelance copywriter who helps businesses grow and thrive with clear, attractive online content.
Freelance copywriter status 26th February 2020 – I’m accepting new copywriting projects from 5th March 2020.
You want more people to find your business online, trust you, buy from you, come back to you, become loyal, and spread the good word about you. As a freelance copywriter I help businesses like yours do exactly that.
I’m Kate. I have thirty years’ direct marketing experience, both client and agency side. I’ve been a freelance copywriter for fourteen of those years, working with all sorts of organisations to get their marketing and communications into great shape. I’ll help you by:
- Presenting your businesses beautifully
- Interesting and entertaining people with great blog posts, articles and web pages
- Showcasing the many benefits of your products and services
- Inspiring people to share your content on their social networks
- Connecting with your audience on an emotional level, where marketing messages have the strongest impact
- Persuading people to take action, whether it’s respond to an offer, give information, apply or buy
- Taking search engines’ needs into account
Freelance copywriter services – The things I do for people like you
I love what I do. So do my customers. Get in touch with me for:
- Web pages
- Blog posts
- Product descriptions
- Case studies
- White papers
- Print copywriting: sales letters, brochures, stickers, catalogues, leaflets, flyers, posters and so on
Want to contact me?
If you have any questions, you should find the answer here.
FREE content sample
We can dive right in – just contact me for a quote. Or we can do it another way. I’ll send you a free sample to help you make up your mind. Email me a short description of what you’d like me to write about – a one-liner will do – and I’ll send your copy over within 24 hours, often faster. If you like my work and think my quote is fair, we can take it from there.
FREE content for charities
I’m a great believer in Karma and enjoy writing for good causes. At the moment I write free for the Extinction Rebellion. I am the social media person for our local Labour Party Facebook page. And I donate monthly to a bunch of charities including Great Torrington Food Bank, Dogs Trust, Lost Cats Brighton, Compassion in World Farming, Devon Wildlife Trust, The League Against Cruel Sports, RSPCA and Chaldon Animal Sanctuary.
If you run a charity and need free website content or blog posts, get in touch and I’ll see what I can do.